He’s bigger than it looks in this pic, but his leg is healed, he’s running like a madman, and is active and healthy (and nudging me with a squeaky toy as I write) – although he does sit a little lopsided after 5 weeks with a cast on one side.
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Back To Work (No Kidding!)
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
- The dangers of leaving your dog in the car – it’s hotter than you think
- Life lessons from a Border Collie
- Musings on wind storms, RGE, and the luxury of power on demand
- Child abuse, excessive caseloads, and Monroe County’s CPS
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion