If you’ve been wondering where I am lately, here’s some big news: I’m recently taken over the Heavenly Creatures blog at Patheos.com, where I’m blogging about animals, life and spirituality! It’s a fun new writing opportunity, and I’m grateful for the opportunity to write about something I love and (hopefully) make a little money at the same time. Check out the new blog at http://www.patheos.com/community/heavenlycreatures!
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- WXXI’s Connections with Evan Dawson
- Rochester Post Magazine cover story
- Insomnia (humor column)
- Erma, Fiction, and Free Writing with the Queens
- Back To Work (No Kidding!)
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion