If you’ve been wondering where I am lately, here’s some big news: I’m recently taken over the Heavenly Creatures blog at Patheos.com, where I’m blogging about animals, life and spirituality! It’s a fun new writing opportunity, and I’m grateful for the opportunity to write about something I love and (hopefully) make a little money at the same time. Check out the new blog at http://www.patheos.com/community/heavenlycreatures!
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Musings on wind storms, RGE, and the luxury of power on demand
- Child abuse, excessive caseloads, and Monroe County’s CPS
- Why all of the posts all of the sudden?
- Musing on pregnancy, abortion, and becoming a human
- My dog eats a live bird (musings on animals doing what animals do)
- Mama Mia, Don’t Break The Pasta
- The strangest dream: the incredible, growing house
- The election, fear, and an opportunity for change
- Election 2016: What would Susan B. Anthony do?
- Highland Park, paupers, and bodies in unmarked graves
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion