I did guest blog post this week at Patheos. com for their book club, and I’d love for you to check it out! The book up for discussion is “The Friends We Keep: Unleashing Christianity’s Compassion for Animals.” I wrote about my favorite animal, dogs.
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Insomnia (humor column)
- Erma, Fiction, and Free Writing with the Queens
- Back To Work (No Kidding!)
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
- The dangers of leaving your dog in the car – it’s hotter than you think
- Life lessons from a Border Collie
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion