I thought you’d like this picture: at night time, Mimi and Gidget sleep snuggled up together in one of the egg boxes. After Mimi’s adventure today, I’m sure both she and Gidget are happy to be tucked in safe and sound.
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Insomnia (humor column)
- Erma, Fiction, and Free Writing with the Queens
- Back To Work (No Kidding!)
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
- The dangers of leaving your dog in the car – it’s hotter than you think
- Life lessons from a Border Collie
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion