Here’s a peek at the girls in the yard. I accidentally cut myself off at the end when I’m “introducing” everyone, but you’ll still see all of the girls in this video and get a little peek inside Chick HQ, where I think the girls are plotting some sort of escape because they cut me off as I tried to get in. If I’m right, Aunt Bea is the ringleader.
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
- The dangers of leaving your dog in the car – it’s hotter than you think
- Life lessons from a Border Collie
- Musings on wind storms, RGE, and the luxury of power on demand
- Child abuse, excessive caseloads, and Monroe County’s CPS
- Why all of the posts all of the sudden?
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion