In this batch there are two Polish chickens, a Wyandotte, an Orpington, a Sussex, and an Rhode Island Red. The only ones that I can positively identify are the Polish chicks, because they have little tufts on the top of their heads.
Go to my website
Keep in touch
- Musings on political (un)affiliation
- Big Knockers, Fringe Festival, and Local Characters
- The Trouble With Technology
- Dance of the Jingling Multitasker
- Musings on newspapers, news, and neighbors
- The dangers of leaving your dog in the car – it’s hotter than you think
- Life lessons from a Border Collie
- Musings on wind storms, RGE, and the luxury of power on demand
- Child abuse, excessive caseloads, and Monroe County’s CPS
- Why all of the posts all of the sudden?
50 thoughts on turning 50
“What The Dog Said,” is on sale now!
All articles and photos (c) Joanne Brokaw (except where noted) All rights reserved. For permission to reprint articles or photos, email the author.
We support Compassion